Friday, January 20, 2012

Weekend Wonder: Shower Curtain Round 2

     Did anyone else mentally say "ding ding" after they read round two? No one? Okay just me :) This weekend I will be going round two with the shower curtain for the Weekend Wonders series. I mentioned yesterday that all shower curtain progress went down the drain when my sister and cutie pie nephew came down for my birthday last weekend.

Here's a shot of me blowing out my adorable candleabra candle that my sister found. 



Well I also mentioned yesterday that I was going to tackle this mess this weekend....




     There's bad news and good news about that....

      The bad news is that when we got the buffet that I found on Craigslist home it was two small for the TV in the living room.

The good news is that it fits perfect in the bedroom! (I'll be back next week with a picture, we still need to do some rearranging) An added bonus was that I only spent $35 on it!! Thank you Craigslist and the power of negotiating!

    So I'm off to wrestle some ruffles on a shower curtain. What are you guys up to this weekend? Anyone in the OK area going to the fair grounds for the Home and Garden Show? The boyfriend and I are! More on that next week :) Have a good weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment