Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Birthday Bliss

Hi everyone! I just wanted to pop in and share with you guys some fun little pretties that I received for my Birthday....


These are my pink glittery frosting nails...


In my own little world everything is better with glitter.


The second surprise of the day were these beautiful flowers that my friend/some day sister in law sent me! Isn't she sweet?!




Getting flowers is my most favorite thing ever! No one can be mad looking at flowers. Its impossible!! 

P.S. I am on the hunt for a new camera, so the picture quality should be improved very soon, and I'm mentioning it on here so I will actually hold myself to buying one and not put it on the back burner! One of my friends said to me today "you'll never regret a picture" and I just thought that was so true. I will hopefully have one soon so I can show you a little shelf project that I've been working on. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment