Thursday, January 19, 2012

Getting Schooled

This week kind of snuck up on me. I started school this week! Let me tell you, I'm still getting adjusted to my Spring schedule. It's very sporadic, but I'm kind of digging it :) 

Anyways to catch you guys up to speed, my adorable nephew came into town last weekend. So, all productiveness flew out the window! My sister and I went shopping. Bought this pretty little number...


Totally digging the neon nude trend that has been popping up all over the place. 


So I'll be going round two with my Weekend Wonder Shower Curtain project... My only excuse is this baby face....


I can't resist it! He heard my voice in the kitchen when I arrived at my parent's house and ran from the back of the house to the front of the house with open arms. I died/cried. It was the cutest thing EVER! 

 With school starting, the time pie will be split into even more slices. I have to throw homework/studying and class in there. I would love to be able to post every week day, but realistically between school, work, and life that's just not realistic. So I am vowing to post at least three times a week! Here is a sneak peek of what is to come...



I'm tackling this mess. Soon. Veryy Soon. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the combination of orange and pink, I really do. Wear it in good health, as my mother would say! And your nephew is adorable! Good luck with school and good luck with your "mess" -- trust me, I've got about ten times more "messes" in my house, so I got a lot more work than you do. ;)
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, I enjoyed reading it

    ReplyDelete