Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fun At The Home & Garden Show

Hey guys! I hope you guys all had a great weekend! Trey and I went to the HGTV Home and Garden Show last Friday. I have to say as a 21 year old dreamer it was pretty cool to see all the outdoor patios and kitchens that the exhibitors had put together! One of the exhibitors had set up a waterfall that had a fire coming straight out of the middle of the water! It was insanely cool! Ahh... Someday....

Does anyone know how to get the date off the bottom of the picture? It is bothering me!!! :)


I didn't take pictures inside the buildings because I was afraid some of the exhibitors might have had a problem with that. But I did manage to capture this priceless picture...


Sorry for the icky IPhone picture, but I had to be sneaky... That's why two thirds of the picture is of a flyer.

Trey and I were walking along when (as Trey tells me) that this guy (he had a gold grill in his mouth!) pointed him out of the crowd and said "Hey come here, put your shoe up here." This was probably the third time that one of the exhibitors had cornered Trey. Bless his heart. He gets so uncomfortable, but he was a good sport and let the guy use his shoe polishing product on his shoes. I believe the product was called Shu-Nu and for the rest of the day still I randomly work in Shu-Nu? into our conversation as if I were saying Who Knew? The humor has worn off for Trey, but I still laugh every time! I guess I'm just easily amused... 

Anyways here is the after picture that I made Trey take...


Trey is pretty hard on his shoes. He works out, mows, goes everywhere in sneakers, even wears them around the house? Does anyone else wear their shoes in the house? I don't. I'm more of a sock wearer. Anyways the product worked great and Trey was really impressed. Sorry for this little anecdote, but it was kind of the highlight of the Home and Garden Show for us since we aren't in the market for a new kitchen or patio :) Just dreamers! Did anyone else do anything fun or have anything funny happen to them this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment