Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Smitten With This Kitchen (Honey We're Home)

I'm absolutely smitten with this kitchen! Megan from Honey We're Home did an awesome job designing her kitchen. Everything looks so fresh and clean. This is definitely where I would spend most of my time if my kitchen looked this blissful! 


I love how she mixed the white cabinets with the dark island and floor. The darkness anchors the kitchen so beautifully! Love, love, love the pendant lights above the island. They're so shiny, like jewelry for the kitchen!


Fabulous!


Check out the furniture feature built into the cabinets! 


The farmhouse sink = classic. Love!


This kitchen is the best of both worlds, dark wood tones in the island with elegant white cabinets. To see more of this kitchen and Megan's other gorgeous rooms check out her Home Tour! (Don't miss her fabulous closet! It's every girls dream!) 

4 comments:

  1. Haley- thanks so much for sharing my kitchen- very flattered!!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog through Honey We're Home. Can't wait to see more! I have my own little blog. Nothing fancy, but maybe someday. . .
    mymulberrytree.blogspot.com
    You should stop by sometime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, love this house! :)

    ReplyDelete