Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Couch to 5K

A few weeks ago I was reading one of my favorite blogs, Honey We're Home, and I came across Megan's post about running. I realized that I needed to get back into the game! So, I started looking at new running shoes to get me started. 

These are they ones that have caught my eye....


 via


I'm still thinking about if I want to go with a toning or a running shoe. I would love to hear any suggestions/recommendations! 

After getting the important stuff out of the way shoe shopping, I realized that I haven't ran in a longgg time! Ha! So I found the Couch To 5K schedule and off I go! Tonight is my first night! I'm super excited! Not really :) Starting a new work out routine is always the worst, but I'm going to make this fun by rewarding myself with new work out gear and other pretty stuff.   What's your favorite reward?

3 comments:

  1. So sweet to mention my blog! I love Asics for running but haven't tried the toning shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! I need some motivation. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I actually just started training for my first half marathon last month and it's been brutal to keep up with the schedule - but I'm determined to do it! So keep up with the determination (and rewarding yourself!) and you'll be just fine!

    ReplyDelete