Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Work It Out Wednesday


Each Wednesday I'll be sharing a little work out inspiration to keep me motivated and hopefully motivate others who feel like they've hit a rut too. When it comes to working out, I always find an excuse not to do it. So, hopefully these posts on Wednesdays will remind me and keep me accountable when it comes to staying healthy/exercising! 


I've been on a Yoga kick lately so here is a sequence that caught my eye on Pinterest. 


I even made Trey do this morning Yoga sequence with me. I burned some major calories laughing at how inflexible he is! I'm sorry honey :) What is it with guys being so inflexible? Am I the only one noticing this? Do you make your significant others exercise with you? Any couples Yoga or spinning lately? I've always wanted to take a spin class. Does anyone else love the stretched feeling you have after you do Yoga? I swear I'm taller after :)

2 comments:

  1. I really need to get back into Yoga! There is no way my husband would ever do it with me though. That would be so cool if he did though. He went once with me and was so inflexible that he didn't want to go back haha. This post inspired me to back into Yoga!
    following you!

    www.homesweetabode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea how happy it makes me to see that my post inspired you to get back into Yoga! Thank you so much for following A Dash of Kennedy! I followed you back girl!

      Delete