Saturday, September 8, 2012

These Boots Are Made For Walkin...


...and thats just what they'll do! One of these days these boots are going to walk all over OU! Haha I couldn't resist!



Thank you Nancy Sinatra!


Here they are! They are everything I wanted! Can't wait for it to cool down so I can actually wear them! It is still in the 100's here. Except for today it was a glorious 88 degrees! So here's hoping that this is sign that things are going to start to cool down.



Surprise! I picked up these today on a shopping run to TJMaxx with my Mommy. She thought they were a little out there, but that is why I love them! 





These babies are ready for leggings and cool weather and so am I. Seriously... not to sound repetitive, but it would be nice to walk outside at 9AM and not immediately break a sweat or come down with heat exhaustion! Walking to class has been an absolute nightmare. Thank goodness it's the weekend! I'll give you a sneak peak at what I'll be doing this weekend....


This is just the white primer.

...cannot wait for this bad boy to be done and back in the house. I'm going to let it air out in the backyard for a couple of days and then I'll be back with the big reveal. Stay tuned :)

2 comments:

  1. Sweet boots! Ready for our fall weather to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! We are finally in the low 90's/high 80's here in OK. Still too hot for boots though :(

      Delete