Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Girls Weekend

Last weekend all of the girls headed up to Grand Lake for some fun in the sun! 



We laid out, we swam, and we ate like there was no tomorrow... mini cinnamon rolls, cookies, crackers, lasagna, turkey sandwiches and so much more! 

All this glorious fattening food made me crave a good ole fashion Summer salad complete with chopped romaine, organic tomatoes, croutons, parmesan cheese, caribbean jerk marinated chicken and yummy creamy caesar dressing. 

{Sorry for the blurry IPhone photo, but it was spur of the moment!}

Any other Summer Salad lovers out there? Which fresh ingredient makes your mouth water? I can't resist a juicy tomato!



Psss: {I'm so excited because this weekend myself along with all of Shelby's bridesmaids will be hosting a bridal shower in her honor! Tomorrow I'll give you a sneak peek at the color scheme and inspiration, make sure to stop by!}


No comments:

Post a Comment