Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ice Coffee Goodness

I just had to pop in and tell you guys what I am up to this weekend. Lately I've been thinking a lot about how to cut down expenses not to mention calories.... and I have a major problemo with running and getting an ice coffee almost every morning whether it be from Starbucks or McDonalds. Those prices can really stack up. So naturally I took to Pinterest to find a solution! And I can't even tell you how excited I was when a recipe from the Pioneer Woman popped up! As soon as I saw the pin I knew the method/recipe had to be legit...


Good gracious that looks Heavenly!



I'm also seriously lovin' the mason jar and red straw :) I've recently become addicted to finding cute vintage mason jars...


The only downside to this recipe is the wait :( I've been waiting for the coffee to steep for about 7 hours... only one hour left before I can enjoy the delish that is Ice Coffee!

Has anyone else become as addicted to Pinterest as I have? I am seriously on there once, twice, three hundred times a day. Anyone else lovin' the ice coffee as much as I do?

2 comments: